Monday, October 1, 2007

the ENTREPRENEURIAL circus

This is the circus...
everybody's trying not to go home.

==> I study those who make it...

When and where
does this "real world" occur?

==> ...everywhere.
<><><><>i<>am<>a<>performance<>artist<>

I found myself psychologically unemployable.

Corporateland was screwing with my head.

==> I had to learn how to promote myself.

I couldn't deal with their "intellish*t." I was grateful, and yet I felt compelled to play a game he never signed up for. In this way I felt oppressed. I am extraordinarily grateful to be born an American white male. ==> This has made my life a lot easier than most have had it.

and yet, i felt oppressed. weird.

I found myself muttering that I wanted to stop playing the game. I began repeating the mantra, “I want to stop playing the game,” and I kept winning bigger jobs with outrageous salaries.

My last two jobs I made $180,000
base salary and i was miserable.

When I find myself PROUD from collecting points, like salaries and awards I often had a cosmic train wreck and crap out.

==> i got fired from my last two jobs

I want to win, but not for the sake of winning, but because winning will
mean I can quit playing the game
. I am winning. I willing to regain my liberty. That kind of will power? Well, sometimes it hurts to obtain. This hurt is often referred to as "growing pains." You are doing good. To me... winning for the sake of victory is vacuous. that's why sports doesn't really hold my interest unless i bet on the game, which i only seem to do around the Super Bowl. i don't like to feel obligated to pay attention. i didn't do well in high school, ==> i had a 2.6 GPA in High School and i was on scholarship at UCLA. i wrote a killer essay. i can help you do the same.

Now, focus YOUR ENERGY and emerge VICTORIOUS.

No comments: